If you’re new to cold emailing, the whole process can seem daunting. Where do you even start? What should your email say? How can you make sure your emails don’t end up in the recipient’s spam folder?
There are lots of questions that need to be answered before you start sending out cold emails. But once you get the hang of it, cold emailing can be an effective way to grow your business. And, one way to get the most out of it is by using different cold emailing tools.
There are several cold emailing tools available that can help you automate your process and increase your chances of getting a reply.
Top 8 Cold Emailing Tools
In this article, we’ll share with you the ultimate list of cold emailing tools that will help take your campaign to the next level.
Rangeflow is a cold emailing tool or a Gmail extension that allows you to leverage the power of a cold email campaign. With Rangeflow, you should be able to automate your email outreach without leaving your favorite applications i.e. Gmail and Spreadsheet.
The features are divided into four components:
In the prospecting stage, you will be able to add and manage your leads in one place. The best part is that it integrates with Google Spreadsheet so you can quickly add new leads without having to leave your inbox.
You can update the status of your leads, add notes, and set reminders so you can follow up at the right time. The tool allows you to avoid expensive errors like sending a follow-up email to a lead that’s already been contacted. And, you can also add your team members so they can access and update the information as well.
The features in the “Write” aspect of Rangeflow will help you save time when writing your cold emails. With just a click of a button, you can insert pre-written templates or snippets that you can customize according to your needs.
The tool also has a built-in grammar checker so you can be sure that your email is error-free before hitting the send button. And, its smart template editor ensures that your emails are GDPR and ICANN compliant. Plus, you can schedule your email to be sent at a later time or date.
You can also A/B test your subject lines to see which one gets more opens and clicks. And, if you use Gmail, you can also track when your email is opened and clicked so you know when to follow up.
In this, the “Send” stage, you will be able to automate your email outreach with ease. With its campaign management system, you can create and send bulk emails without having to leave your inbox.
And, Rangeflow can be connected with any email service provider so you can send your emails through their system. This is useful if you have a large list of leads that you need to contact.
Rangeflow uses SMTP to send emails allowing you to connect your AWS, Office 365, Gmail, and Microsoft Exchange account. Once connected, you can start sending your emails with just a few clicks.
Rangeflow has a sophisticated follow-up system that can help you automate your email follow-ups. With this feature, you can set reminders and get notified when it’s time to follow up with your lead.
The users can:
- Track all engagement: You can track all the engagement of your prospects in one place.
- Let potential clients unsubscribe easily: There is an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email so your recipients can opt out of your emails if they want to.
- Unsubscribe follow-up email sequence: You can unsubscribe people from your follow-up email sequence if they don’t engage with your initial emails or if they have already responded.
The last part, which is the “Manage” stage, is where you can view the performance of your cold email campaign in the Gmail sidebar.
You can see how many emails have been sent, opened, and replied to. And, you can also download a report of your results so you can see which areas need improvement.
If you are looking for a powerful cold emailing tool that can help you automate your email outreach, then Rangeflow is the right tool for you. It has all the features that you need to run a successful cold email campaign. Try it today and see the results for yourself.
Woodpecker is an email marketing tool designed for sales teams who want to increase their productivity and close more deals.
There are a plethora of features that make it one of the best cold emailing tools on the market.
Woodpecker has a high deliverability rate thanks to its advanced email sending algorithm. The tool uses machine learning to optimize the sending times and frequency of your emails. Some of the core features include:
- Warm-up & recovery: The tool will automatically adjust the sending speed of your emails based on your domain’s reputation.
- Invalid email detection: Woodpecker will automatically stop sending to email addresses that are no longer valid.
- Bounce shield: The tool will automatically retry sending to email addresses that have bounced in the past.
- Custom tracking domains: You can use your domain to track the engagement of your recipients.
With Woodpecker, you can automate your email outreach so you can focus on other tasks. The tool allows you to create an email sequence and schedule it in advance.
You can also set up triggers so that the campaign is automatically sent when a prospect meets certain conditions.
Some of the features include:
A/B testing: You can test different subject lines and email content to see what works best.
Manual tasks: You can set up manual tasks so that you are notified when it’s time to follow up with a prospect.
Reply detection: The tool will automatically stop sending to prospects that have replied to your emails.
Reschedule after an auto reply: The tool will automatically reschedule your campaign if a prospect sends an auto reply.
Woodpecker integrates with several CRM and sales tools. This allows you to automatically add new leads to your campaign and track your results in one place.
Some of the integrations include:
With such features, it’s no wonder that Woodpecker is one of the best cold emailing tools on the market. If you are looking for a tool that can help you increase your productivity and close more deals, then Woodpecker is the right tool for you.
Streak is a customer relationship management (CRM) tool that helps sales teams manage their relationships with their customers.
With relevant tools and features, businesses can use Streak to streamline their sales process and close more deals. Some of the best features of Streak include:
Tracking is a fundamental part of any cold emailing campaign. Streak allows you to track the engagement of your recipients so that you can follow up at the right time. The tool also allows you to track the performance of your campaign so that you can see which areas need improvement.
- Custom views of your pipeline: You can create custom views of your pipeline so you can see which deals are close to being won.
- Share a timeline of emails: You can share a timeline of emails with your team so that everyone is on the same page.
- Know what to do next: The tool will suggest the next best action for you to take so that you can move the deal forward.
- Track whether your emails are being read: You can see when your email was opened and whether it was read or not.
Interface Like a Spreadsheet
With a UI that is similar to a spreadsheet, Streak makes it easy to track your sales pipeline. The tool allows you to add new deals and contacts without having to leave your inbox.
You can also customize the fields in your pipeline so that you can track the information that is most important to you.
Streak also has a mobile app so you can access your pipeline on the go.
- Easily import and export: You can easily import and export your data so that you can keep track of your progress.
- Create custom fields: You can create custom fields so that you can track the information that is most important to you.
- Filters and views: You can use filters and views to segment your data and find the information you are looking for.
- Calendar sync: The tool will sync with your calendar so that you can see your upcoming meetings and events.
Along with that, the tool is also mobile-friendly so you can access it on the go. When you use the app, you can:
- View your pipeline
- Add new deals
- Update existing deals
- Get notified of new deals
You can also:
- Quickly access information & tasks: You can quickly access information and tasks so that you can stay on top of your deals.
- Create new records: You can create new records so that you can add new leads and contacts.
- Search & filter: You can search and filter your data so that you can find the information you are looking for.
Overall, Streak is a great CRM tool that can help sales teams close more deals. With its robust features and integrations, Streak is the perfect tool for businesses of all sizes.
Klenty is a sales automation tool that helps sales teams automate their outreach process. With Klenty, you can create and automate your email campaigns so that you can focus on other tasks.
With powerful personalization features, Klenty allows you to personalize your outreach so that you can connect with your prospects. When you personalize your campaigns, you can:
- Image Personalization: You can personalize your images so that they are more relevant to your prospects.
- Liquid Templates: You can use liquid templates to create personalized emails for your prospects.
- Triggers: You can set up triggers so that you are notified when it’s time to follow up with a prospect.
- Schedule Send Time: The tool will automatically schedule the best time to send your emails so that you get the most responses.
On the deliverability front, Klenty offers a number of features that can help you ensure your emails are delivered to your prospects in a timely and secured manner.
- Email Validation: The tool will validate your email addresses to ensure that they are valid.
- Bounce Handling: The tool will automatically handle bounced emails so that you don’t have to.
- Suppression List: You can add prospects to your suppression list so that they don’t receive your emails.
- Reports: You can generate reports so that you can track your results.
- Workflows: You can create workflows so that you can automate your process.
- Rules: You can set up rules so that the tool will automatically take action on your behalf.
Overall, Klenty is a great sales automation tool that can help sales teams automate their outreach process. With its wide range of features and integrations, Klenty is the perfect tool for businesses of all sizes.
Milkshake is a sales intelligence tool that helps sales teams gather information about their prospects. The advanced tool is designed to help sales teams gather data about their prospects so that they can make more informed decisions.
Email Outreach Automation
Email outreach automation means that you can automatically send emails to your prospects. With Milkshake, you can:
- Upload your contact lists: You can upload your contact lists so that you can start sending emails right away.
- Create email templates: You can create email templates so that you can save time when creating your messages.
- Schedule your emails: The tool will automatically schedule your emails so that they are sent at the best time.
- Personalize email tests: With a sophisticated mail merge, you may create personalized text and links for each recipient.
- Enhance response rate: Improve response rates by customizing your sending schedule around your prospect.
In order to be successful in sales, it is important to track your performance. Milkshake provides you with powerful analytics so that you can see how well you are doing. With Milkshake, you can:
Monitor all the details: You can monitor all the details of your email campaign so that you can see what is working and what is not.
Milkshake lead drivers: You can determine which part of your chain is converting.
Performance improvement: Improve your performance over time by A/B testing emails, follow-ups, or entire campaigns.
Track lead status
With the lead tracker for Milkshake, you can see the status of your leads so that you can follow up in a timely manner.
In addition, Milkshake offers a number of features that can help sales teams be more productive.
- Manage leads easily: You can manage all the leads within the Milkshake interface.
- Team collaboration: With Milkshake, you can easily collaborate with your team members.
- Integrations: The tool integrates with a number of popular CRMs so that you can easily transfer your data.
Milkshake is a great sales intelligence tool that can help sales teams gather information about their prospects. With Milkshake, you can find contact information, social media profiles, and more.
Yesware is a sales intelligence tool that helps sales teams gather information about their prospects. With Yesware, you can find contact information, social media profiles, and more.
One of the most useful features of Yesware is email tracking. With email tracking, you can see when your emails are opened, how many times they are opened, and where they are opened. This information can be very valuable in determining the effectiveness of your outreach.
In addition, Yesware offers a variety of options for running a successful email campaign.
- Know how many follow-ups to do: The tool will automatically keep track of your follow-ups and report back to you.
- Automatically send the data to your CRM: Yesware can automatically send the data to your CRM so that you can follow up in a timely manner.
- Learn what messages are working: Yesware will keep track of the messages that are working so that you can use them again in the future.
Email templates are a great way to save time when creating your messages. With Yesware, you can:
- Create email templates: You can create email templates so that you can save time when creating your messages.
- Find a template for everything: There are templates for everything from meeting requests to thank you notes.
- Customize templates in seconds: With just a few clicks, you can customize a template to fit your needs.
- Test different subject lines: You can test different subject lines to see which ones are more effective.
With Yesware, you can easily create multi-channel campaigns. With a multi-channel campaign, you can reach your prospects through multiple channels, such as email, LinkedIn InMails, Custom touches, etc.
- Set custom time for each campaign: You can set a custom time for each campaign so that you can reach your prospects at the right time.
- Tailor your campaign for any audience: You can customize your campaign for a market of your choice so that you can reach them with the right message.
- Get more leads with less work: You can easily get more leads with less work by using Yesware’s multi-channel campaigns.
For a successful email outreach campaign, you need the right tools. Yesware is a great sales intelligence tool that can help sales teams gather information about their prospects. With Yesware, you can find contact information, social media profiles, and more.
Another sales management tool, PersistIQ is designed to help sales teams launch and automate their outbound sales campaigns. And, it has one of the easiest-to-use interfaces which makes sales outreach super simple.
You can find new customers, create email templates, automate your follow-ups, and track your results all in one place. Plus, it integrates with a number of CRMs allowing you easy data transfer.
In-line prospecting: The tool makes it easy to find new prospects as you can do your research right from the interface.
Customized email sequences: You can create customized email sequences so that you can easily follow up with your prospects.
Easy-to-use interface: The interface is very user-friendly and easy to use.
- Import names automatically: You can import names from your CRM or email list so that you can easily follow up with them.
- Automate your follow-ups: You can automate your follow-ups so that you can save time.
- Track your results: You can track your results so that you can see what’s working and what’s not.
- Find emails easily: You can also find email addresses of your prospects so that you can reach out to them.
- Flawless formatting: It’s no longer necessary to send broken or inaccurate emails. When you put text into a PersistIQ email template, it automatically detects and eliminates HTML formatting. For a more modern-looking email that people will appreciate.
Integration is a crucial part of any sales intelligence tool. And, PersistIQ has great integration capabilities.
- It integrates with popular CRMs: You can integrate PersistIQ with popular CRMs such as Salesforce, HubSpot, Zoho, and more.
- It also integrates with email providers: You can integrate PersistIQ with your email provider so that you can easily send your emails.
If you are looking to master outbound sales, then you need one of the best cold emailing tools like PersistIQ. It has a simple user interface and great automation capabilities that can help you save time and get more leads.
Reply is among the best cold emailing tools as it has a number of features that make it a great tool for sales teams.
The sales automation and engagement tool allows sales reps to find contact information, create email templates, automate their follow-ups, and track their results — all from a single platform.
- LinkedIn mail finder: With Reply’s LinkedIn email finder, you can easily find the email address of your prospects.
- Contact data sourcing: The tool also sources contact data from a number of sources so that you can easily find the right prospects.
- Email & phone validation: Reply also validates email addresses and phone numbers so that you can be sure that you’re reaching the right people.
- Email warm-up: The tool also warms up your email account so that you can avoid the spam folder.
- Multi-channel sequences: You can create multi-channel sequences so that you can reach your prospects through a variety of channels.
- Cloud calls: The cloud calls functionality allows you to make calls from anywhere in the world.
- LinkedIn automation: With Reply’s LinkedIn automation, you can easily find and connect with your prospects from LinkedIn and add them to your sales pipeline automatically.
- Messages & social media: You can also engage with your prospects through messages and social media.
- Meeting bookings: You don’t need to worry about scheduling meetings with your prospects anymore as Reply can do it for you.
- Task flow: The task allows you to automate your sales process so that you can focus on selling.
- Triggers: The triggers allow us to automate your workflow so that you can get things done faster.
- Reports and analytics: As part of Reply’s reporting and analytics, you can track your results and see what’s working and what’s not.
- AI email assistant: An AI-based email assistant helps you with setting up reminders, scheduling emails, and more.
- A/B testing: Reply’s sophisticated A/B testing tool allows you to test different subject lines, email content, and more.
- Sequence templates: You will receive ready-made sequence templates that you can use for your outbound sales campaigns.
5 Ways to Get the Most Out of Your Cold Emailing Tools
There are a number of ways to get the most out of your cold emailing tools:
1. Alleviate your audience’s pain: While messaging, focus on how you can alleviate your audience’s pain.
2. Batch your emails: Batching your emails will help you save time and be more productive.
3. Build a relationship: Don’t just focus on selling, also focus on building a relationship with your prospect.
4. Follow up: Although, this sounds like an obvious thing but following up is perhaps the most important thing in a cold emailing campaign.
5. Keep it actionable: When you send an email, make sure that it is actionable and that your prospect can take action on it.
By following these tips, you will be able to get the most out of your cold emailing tools and close more deals.